Friday 9 November 2012

THE STORY OF A STAR

Once upon a time not too far
Came onto this planet a bright,shining star
There was thunder, there were storms, there were tell tale signs
Something different had come along the line

After 21 years,the star had grown
Through a journey of time and experiences unknown
She was brighter,she was stronger,her eyes radiated charm
The very same one that caused various hearts harm
She struck me,the aura was spelt
Never since have I the same way felt

Then she flashed those pearled weapons at me
Starstruck?Don't blame me,I had to be!!
She extended a hand,never to be left again
One that will hold strong through trials and pain

How time froze and then how it flew
How it changed so much I never knew
Her entry was an enigma,her effect infectious
Engulfing me everyday,it was strange and vicious!

Today she shines 22 times brighter and wider
Love and Success seem to define her
Her past is history
Her present seems a mystery
But don't be fooled in what her future lies
For it radiates brightly just like those eyes










2 comments: