Tuesday 16 December 2014

LOVE LETTER



If I had to confess, if you had to guess
What you mean to me; more or less
Nothing could have explained it better
Than this honest love letter.
                                                                                                                        
Why do I love you firstly you'd ask
Answering that is certainly no  task
There are no bullet points, one & two
I love you coz you are YOU!

Look within yourself & you will know
Why I'd never want to let you go
You are all that Love could mean to me
You represent everything I want to see.

It's been a long wait to find the right one
It's been heartbreaking, but all said & done
The wait has finally shown it's worth
  By the way that you came & bought me mirth.

It was all about the notions other people share
This is how you love, this is how you care
But with you, I know what Love really means
It means just Me & You, nobody in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment