Tuesday 23 October 2012

THAT'S THE WAY LOVE GOES......

I see her smile,I see him smile and an aura seeps
She has the glint in her eye,he has the sparkle on his lips
Laughter and joy resound with vigor,clearly as I can hear it
As I stand in silence and I bear it

I look at them frown,I look at them stare
I look at the love that they spread and share
So selfless and yet so selfish it is
They want nothing but all of each other
Every other soul and thought is hardly of bother

They are in ecstacy and they know they belong
Every problem has sung it's swansong
They are true and at their best the moment they meet
Everything that succeeds is memorable and sweet  

They walk as one with two feet,not four
The words are scarce,the eyes speak more
The hands held tight prepared for every fight
They ascend in golden oblivion under the sunlight

                

No comments:

Post a Comment