Friday 19 October 2012

LIFE AS I NEVER KNEW IT

                                                       LIFE AS I NEVER KNEW IT
There ain't no platinum records in my cupboard but life seems to be churning out the best of music, belting out melodies of happiness, contention and pride.
Feels so far that I have traveled,the journey is amazing!The memories are astounding and the people as assuring as the feeling itself.
Have so much to say,have so much to do.Life's extending me The Hand and its taking me places too.
Never knew I could be someone I stared at from a distance,never realized the importance of every instance.
Dreams come true and life is fair,you just have to stay and strive it out there!

Time is too less to complain and crib
Time is abundant to sweat and smile
Decisions are many but only a few count and matter.
So let go off your ideas and let doubts shatter!

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment