Wednesday 26 September 2012

KYA HAI YE,MATLAB HAI KYA YE LADKI

Okay!!So today I will write about a special person!Someone whose entry in my life has been quite happening,who has made her own unique contribution towards making me a better person.She is actually one of those people who enter your life for a purpose!!Her purpose??Well,I couldn't tell just one purpose.She entertains,she listens,she understands,she connects,she shares(though time will make it even better)and she is just uniquely and awesomely her!!Alright,enough of the flattery,or else I will find her head in the clouds somewhere from tomorrow!!(:P)
 Okay,so where do we start from?I think we can start from the time I came here,wasted the first month feeling lonely and then started to come out of my stupid,self-imposed 'no entry' zone.I don't remember the scenario exactly but it was one of the morning classes and I was listening deeply to the teacher.I just happened to sit near her and at one instance,I saw her and she reciprocated by giving me a smile(of which I am so accustomed now!). That was for some reason quite refreshing for me!I mean till then, most of the girls looked at me blandly or slightly twitched their lower lip as if it were a difficult yogic exercise to smile and be polite!I reciprocated her smile and in the break between the classes,she came up to me to introduce herself,'Hi,I am Astha!'with the Colgate smile still bling-a-ling.I introduced myself rather coyly and we started talking.We started in the regular way,discussing our respective cities,academic backgrounds etc. and the rest,as they so beautifully say,is history.It has been approximately three months from that day and today I can without a shade of doubt claim that she is one of my close friends here!!She has brought many new friends into my life but she remains somewhat special to me.And when her tall,not-so-imposing,vivacious frame comes near you,the 'Colgate Smile' virus infects you and trust me,you don't want to get treated!She is entertaining,she makes crazy faces,she is unpredictable at times,she is lazy,she endorses Boost at times,she makes your happy times happier and lends that precious ear to you when you most need it!She seems confused and self-confessedly weird but behind all that is a deep and determined girl,who will surely make her mark someday,she writes with her heart and not the pen and yes,she hates my singing and when I dance around randomly on the street which I love!!
So my dear Deedee,what I mean to say through all the flattery that I have so generously heaped on you is that you ROCK!!!Just always be the way you are coz being you suits you and yeah,please continue to tell me to shut up when I try to sing and when I dance randomly.Please bear me when I am at my pathetic best and in the end,"OH PALEEZ,PALEEZ DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment