Sunday 3 February 2013

THE MODERN HIMALAYAS

And....I am back here!!Here where I truly belong,here where I start from,here which made me and carved me,here where memories were created,here where the heart is,Yes,I am home!!!
It's amazing how I value every moment more than ever everytime I am here. Distance does make the heart grow fonder they said and they certainly knew what they meant!It feels so good to be back,even if for 3-4 days,that means all of 96 hours!!!Taking baby steps into an industry where every second,or for that matter,every 'frame' counts,that's certainly gigantic!And I can breathe the city,see every nook and corner and hear the voice of the city ever so clear!Old friends,old places,old times but fresh as ever memories!!Hell, has it been almost a year that I went away?!!Things are different but they are still the same.As they say,things only get better with time,so can I say about the city and also me!!I mean,I can claim to have experienced the 'duniya dekhi hai' wala thing a bit!Yes, it has been a time of constant learning and continues so!As a very brilliant professor of mine says,"Show,don't tell!",it will certainly show in the times to come!
Getting back,so I landed here at around the afternoon though I was supposed to in the early hours of the morning!!The travel agencies wallahs surely don't understand the words'Home is where the heart is' for they literally make you mad and impatient just to get a glance of that street you so direly want to see.But morning or afternoon,it hardly made a difference as I stepped into my eternal paradise!Ah, the fragnance,the clean and well set look, the inviting,the sense of belonging(I could almost hear the Swades music playing in the background!) and the tranquility!!Really,the beauty of somethiings lies in the fact that they never change!Yes,I wanted this,I lusted for this!!And I amglad I am indulging in it!!
It's like time has been put on slow motion,I feel like a saint,breathing(like actually breathing),enjoying the sound of silence and living in like the modern Himalayas!!Never have I been the same everytime I have left from here and yes,the legacy shalll continue!!Well,I do have some more to say but I don't know how to put it in words!!It's like that fan meeting his idol sort of thing!!Like if the very next instant, a Britney Spears appears in front of you!What would you say to her vaise??I know what I would,Hit me....uh baby....one more time!!!Hence as I helplessly get seduced by that cozy room in which I sit this instant,I bid a very good night and sweetest dreams to you(fantasy music plays)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment